સભાસદો તથા ગ્રાહકોની સેવામાં સલામતી સાથે પ્રગતિ ના ૭૩ વર્ષ પૂર્ણ કરી ૭૪ વર્ષ માં મંગલ પ્રવેશ ।। ૧૦૦ કરોડ ઉપરાંત ની ડીપોઝીટ ધરાવતી સહકારી બેંક
AN ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certified Bank
Download SchemesSend InquiryView Schemes
A loan from a bank for a specific amount that has a specified repayment schedule and a floating interest rate. Term loans almost always mature between one and 10 years.
Types of loan
Loan acquired from a financial institution to purchase a home. Home loans consist of an adjustable or fixed interest rate and payment terms. Home loans may also be referred to as mortgage loans.
A situation which uses the title of a car as collateral for a short-term loan. The loans target low-income clients and have a high interest rate. Borrowers must be the lien holders. The loans typically last 30 days or fewer, and the car is forfeited if a loan is not paid. Also called auto title loans and title loans.
Consumer loan granted for personal (medical), family (education, vacation), or household (extension, repairs, purchase of air conditioner, computer, refrigerator, etc.) use, as opposed to business or commercial use. Such loans are either unsecured, or secured by the asset purchased or by a co-signor (guarantor). Unsecured loans (called signature loans) are advanced on the basis of the borrower's credit-history and ability to repay the loan from personal income. Repayment is usually through fixed amount installments over a fixed term. Also called consumer loan.
- Bank provides Rs. 25,000/- as Surety Loan to its weaker section of share holders.(*conditions apply)
- Housing loan/Development loan/ for buying house.
- Bank Provides Gold loan on 10 gm is Rs.18,000 (Disbursement is on Daily Basis Monday to Friday)
- Bank Provides Loan as Hypothecation Loan / Commercial Vehicle Purchase Loan / Car Loan / Loan against N.S.C. and K.V.P., to Doctor, Advocate, Chartered Accountants or Businessman.
- Bank also Provides Loan on mortgaged of Commercial property or personal property.