Types of Account
Current account can be opened in co-operative bank and commercial bank. In current account, amount can be deposited and withdrawn at any time without giving any notice. It is also suitable for making payments to creditors by using cheques. Cheques received from customers can be deposited in this account for collection.
Current account the depositing of minimum amount is 2000.
The 'saving account' is generally opened in bank by salaried persons or by the persons who have a fixed regular income. This facility is also given to students, senior citizens, pensioners, and so on. Saving accounts are opened to encourage the people to save money and collect their savings.
Saving account can be opened by depositing the minimum amount that is Rs 500 and also provides interest at 3% from 1/12/2016
Joint accounts are most likely to be used between relatives, couples or business partners who have a level of familiarity and trust for each other, as this type of account typically allows anyone named on the account to access funds within it.
Advantages For Account Holder
- Bank gives interest on deposits of account holders every monthly or every three months or cumulative as per desire of account holders.
- Bank provides 0% service charges to all the clients, share holders for their banker’s cheque/ Pay-order.
- Bank allows to open savings account on nominal deposit of Rs 500 , their in no certain limit for minimum balance and no hidden charges are charged on this account.
- Current account is opened by depositing minimum balance of Rs 2000 without any hidden charge.
- With the help of RTGS and NEFT funds Transfer, you can transfer money throughout INDIA in lowest time and cheaper rates.
- SMS system which helps all the account holders to get regular updates about their transaction.
- Bank works on CBS platform which helps the client’s t get services from any branch Shree Bharat Co –Operative Bank Limited.
- Bank takes care for senior citizens and provides them with best facilities.
- Bank’s head office has locker for clients.
- Facility of E-Payment, paying online all government taxes like income tax without any charges.